Rotisserie Chicken Salad
One fully cooked rotisserie chicken
One bag salad
- Carve the chicken off the bones. Set aside.
- Open one bag of salad into a large serving bowl.
- Add sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, etc.
- Arrange the chicken on top.
- Serve with your favorite bottled salad dressing.
It’s been an interesting week. I really didn’t cook that much. When it’s hot outside, you don’t feel like cooking and you just want something light. With this recipe I’m starting two new Tags:
- One Rotisserie Chicken 50 Meals and
- Super Simple
Every grocery store now sells Rotisserie Chickens. It’s cooked. All you have to do is cut it up. Bagged salads are the greatest food invention since sliced bread. You should always have several different varieties of salad dressing in the house. Add a few chopped fresh vegetables. Grab a loaf of bread, a nice Chardonnay and you have dinner.
Yes, the picture was taken with a cell phone. Super simple like this recipe.